TechCrunch Disrupt 2023 is so close we can practically hear the hustle and bustle of 10,000 startup movers, shakers and future unicorns converging on San Francisco’s Moscone West. It all goes down September 19–21, and we can’t wait to see you there!
Here’s a shoutout to all the last-minute decision makers. You have just seven days — one short week — to save money on a pass to Disrupt. Buy your pass before September 15 at 11:59 p.m. PDT, and you can save up to $400. Miss that deadline and it’s full freight for you — and no one wants that.
Look who’s talking at TechCrunch Disrupt 2023
You’ll hear and learn from the very best leaders in tech — across the startup spectrum and beyond — including:
- Katie Haun, founder and CEO, Haun Ventures
- Reed Jobs, investor, Yosemite
- Thomas Kurian, CEO, Google Cloud
- Shaquille O’Neal, NBA superstar, entrepreneur and philanthropist
- Kevin Systrom, entrepreneur and co-founder of Instagram
- Kyle Vogt, founder and CEO, Cruise
Engage with the Startup Battlefield 200
Fact: A more impressive group of early-stage startups does not exist. Go see for yourself. You’ll find the Startup Battlefield 200 — our highly vetted, hand-picked cohort — exhibiting their tech on the expo floor. Get a jump on networking with them now and avoid the rush. Here’s the complete list for your perusal.
Breakouts and roundtables at TechCrunch Disrupt 2023
Breakouts: Single-topic presentations — with extra time for audience Q&A — let you dig deeper into the subject matter at hand, engage with industry leaders and explore collaboration opportunities. Here are a few examples of what’s on tap.
- How to Raise Your First Round as a Fintech Founder
- Game-Changing Insights: Lessons from an AI Game Technology Startup
- Ask Sophie LIVE — Your Startup Immigration Questions Answered!
Roundtables: Smaller groups of 20 or so people engage in expert-led conversations. They let participants discuss the topic, share information, trade viewpoints and ask questions. It’s another great way to connect with like-minded people. Take a look at a few examples:
- The Art of Choosing the Right Investor: A Guide for Startup Founders
- Transforming Patient Outcomes with AI in Life Sciences and Healthcare
- How to Build a Team for a Growing Startup
After Hours events at TechCrunch Disrupt 2023
After Hours events kick into gear when Moscone closes its doors at the end of the day. Here are just three examples, so be sure to check out more than 40 fun and informational events where you can enjoy and connect with your community. Get the party started!
TechCrunch Disrupt 2023 takes place September 19–21. You have just one week to avoid paying full price. Buy your pass by September 15 at 11:59 p.m. PDT and save up to $400.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TechCrunch Disrupt 2023? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.